Friday, September 30, 2005

It's about survival now

Tonight I pull my last graveyard shift at the wellness center. No telling how much damage I've done to my body by doing this shift all week. I don't think that anyone out there reading this would ever be inclined to exercise, at a wellness center, at 2 am. There's a guy here right now. He's just freakin' sitting on a machine doing nothing, not even working out. I want to say, "hey buddy, if your going to keep me from actually getting some rest, then you sure as hell had better be woring up a sweat! I'm not here to sit with my thumb in my ear for fun you know! Your not doing me or you any good by sitting here as opposed to at your house where I don't have to watch you!"
Well enough of that. I think I'm going insane. I'm so tired right now and wish I could just sleep. Wow am I an old man. Or no wait I'm not, the guy here is and obviously he missed the memo that old people go to bed at 7 friggin' pm! They don't workout at 2 am. GEEZ!!! I think I'm goig to go smack him. I'm kidding of course.

I didn't train today, but I did sleep for 4 hours and teach two (2) spin classes. I finally got to see Carrie and we had lunch AND dinner together, which was cool. I realized that since she got back on Monday, I had only seen here for about 3 hours cumulative before thursday afternoon. Boy howdy! Note to self- never, ever do a shift like this again! I'm going to cry now (Kidding). L8er

No comments: