Monday, May 01, 2006

St. Anthony's

Well sports fans, another St. A's down and another unfortunate disappointment. I seem to have a real problem with racing here in the backyard. My friend Gus suggested that we get the city to set the course back up next weekend, and I can just do it by myself and I'll probably go 12 minutes faster! My new Trek Madone, Zipp wheels, Zoot Ultra uniform worked amazingly well. I think it was the classic case of Equipment out-performed the engine!!

Times like these, you just have to say, that's one race under my belt for the year and it's only going to get better! I know I'm ready to make some huge leaps and bounds, I just need to make it happen. So thanks to everyone for believing in me and I promise I'll be successful in a next attempt.

congratulations to my peeps who competed on Sunday as well. Gus, Pete, Carey, Graham and others who I know did their best on the day. Also, big props to the Boyz and Girlz at Chainwheel Drive for working their @$$es off all week long!

No comments: