Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A tousand Apologizises

Yes I know it's miss-spelled. That's part of the fun folks! So I messed up again, by not sending you folks this web address when I sent out an e-mail to tell you about the blog. However, I guess that if you're here, then obviously you were able to figure it out huh!

Tonight is Ladies' Night at the bike shop, and I'm the only male staff member that was asked to be a part of it. I told my boss that I didn't know weather to be honored or offended by my selection! Either I'm the most even keeled, confident, positve, understanding, non-judgemental, professional employee at the shop or I'm way too emotional and the whole, "Pink is the new Black" thing is being taken the wrong way!

Just kidding gang. I know that I was chosen because of the way that I respect others. And that is a direct result of surrounding myself with good people like yall out there in cyber-land. Keep in touch and I'll see you soon.

Also, I'm coming to Birmingham for the Xterra Regional Championships at Oak Mnt. on June 11th. I'm coming in on the 8th or 9th, and I'm bringing Carrie with me!!! So all of you who can get there, make it so!!!

No comments: