Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Something itches?

Well folks, another day comes to a close. It was a busy day for your fearless author by beginning with a ride to work. Fear not because today I was only almost hit once. Riding to and from work is hard but it sure does feel good! I had a difficult head wind coming back this afternoon. It beat me up pretty good. I still managed to have a pretty good track workout this evening too. It was 4 sets of 2x 800 w/ :60 between and 2:30 between sets. I was supposed to run the first one in 2:30 and the second in 2:40, but here's how it went- 2:27, 2:31,2:27, 2:31, 2:20,2:29, 2:20, 2:32. Not bad considering.

After the track I went out w/ some friends and had dinner @ Beef O'Brady's (can you put that many apostrophes in a word?). We had some fun, oh, yeah. People like to watch me eat for some reason? Here's a summary
Bike- 55 miles in 3+hrs
Run- 6 miles track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put some cream on it boy. Watching you eat is fun! Like a big machine that turns food into poo.

Anonymous said...

A RECENT POST PLEASE!!!!!!